We want to create a positive dental experience, not just provide dental treatment in Kingston, ON.
To us a positive dental experience means:
- Making people feel welcome the moment they walk in – complimentary coffee at our beverage bar, free Wi-Fi, and television to watch in our reception area.
- Using technology to make scheduling as easy as possible for our patients (email appointment confirmations offered as alternatives to the traditional calls).
- Making time in the dental chair pass as quickly and as comfortably as possible – chairs in our clinical rooms that actually massage our patients and TV screens located in the ceiling so that our patients can watch content from Netflix while we work.
We also want to make our practice a child-friendly environment. We enjoy providing pediatric dental care – they are a breath of fresh air in any environment!
We appreciate the confidence and trust that you have placed in our Kingston dental clinic and look forward to meeting you personally and professionally.
Our philosophy of care governs everything we do for you. This includes:
- Excellence in dental health care. We are thorough in everything we do, taking the time to achieve the optimal balance of health, function, and aesthetics.
- Personalized approach. We know that each and every one of our dental patients has different wants and needs. Our caring team will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you feel comfortable every step of the way.
- Oral health education. Through proper explanation, we will enable our patients to make the best choices to meet their oral health goals.
Our Personal Approach to Dental Care
Just because patient files have numbers on them doesn’t mean that the patients have to be treated as such!
We will get to know you by face and by name – we strive to know our patients well. We have blended professionalism with a relaxed approach.
We take our time to clearly explain treatment options in easy to understand terms. We will have an open conversation about proposed treatments and encourage questions at any time. In addition to having two dentists as a resource, our team is an excellent source of information to help you make well-informed decisions about your dental health.
Our clinical rooms are spacious, modern and comfortable, so that you feel right at home.
We offer the most complete dental care possible, so that we can personalize your treatment to match your needs, wants, and goals.
Family Dental Care
Our entire dental team genuinely enjoys working with people of all ages, providing family dental care. We work hard to create a playful and relaxed atmosphere.
What makes a practice family-friendly? Is it having toys and games in the reception area? Is it offering services such as sports guards that are typically geared towards children and teens? We think that the main thing that makes a practice family-friendly is the dental practitioners’ ability to engage with and relate to children. Going to the dentist can be an intimidating experience for many, especially children. We understand that, and between our welcoming environment, our friendly staff and our commitment to a positive experience as soon as you walk in the door will make this an enjoyable trip for you and your family.